Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 7 years ago

What's best.. dexter, lost, true blood, vampire diaries, breaking bad or walking dead? (tv shows)?

I want to start watching one but what one should I watch? I'll be watching it from series 1.

Best Answer

Dexter amazingly good and then Breaking bad

• bob6 years agoReport

First, it's Breaking Bad. It had a better ending than Dexter anyway.

1. Breaking Bad

2. Dexter

3. The Walking Dead

4. Lost

• Merry

DEXTER! You can start with Vampire diaries though. Its good too. But start watching Dexter around May or something so you wont have to wait that long for the last season which will be out in october.

The best one is The Walking Dead , and the others ones i like are The Vampire Diaries, and Lost but i heard Breaking Bad is cool

The Walking Dead. It's relatively short but it's really interesting.

• dobby

Lost but watch each and every episode in order. then try being human bbc original series from its pilot episode.

• Vampire diaries!!

Vampire Diaries. Hands downn. But you should check out pretty little liars and switched at birth too. :)

Oh my God, that is such a hard question, I love them all :D maybe you should start with lost because it's the oldest (I think?) :)

I say start with Lost.