Rory asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

Would you be happy if a friend or parents gave you a chocolate or socks for Christmas?

I would. And I will buy everyone a chocolate, socks or some inexpensive undershirt.

Favorite Answer

SOCKS, SOCKS and SOCKS

chocolate is gone by the end of the morning

but Socks are forever.

(people do not get me cheap socks)

I have socks that are 25 years old.

Any present is nice, although clothing is riskiest. If you're shooting for economical gifts to buy, how about DVDs? You can get nice older ones for dirt cheap at those huge DVD bargain bins at Walmart. Probably even cheaper than socks sometimes! Good luck :^)

Yep, they certain did.... I useta think that manner. But while you are in want of a few to place on, be grateful...for it's your mother and father & mother and father on my own so as to purchase you such matters in your improvement. Nothing extra at ease than a few hot socks & underwear! What are you able to do with out it? That's in which all of it begins, you gotta positioned them on first earlier than any clothier denims or modern sneakers can cross on. All aspect of the kit, that is it. : )

If it was the ONLY thing I got, maybe I would be kind of upset. But if I got other things too, then I would think it would be nice.