Gummy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Do I need to go to the ER for a heavy period?

This morning I woke up and literally has blood gushing down my legs, it ruined my pants and carpet and everything and u had in a super + tampon and a nighttime pad. Now almost very time I stand up it starts running down my legs to my feet even though I put in a tampon an hour ago. My cramps are bad and my bak aches and I'm pretty dizzy. What should I do?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    Awesome question... I have the same problem almost to a tee! If it continues like that in the next hour, then it wouldn't hurt to get checked out! Sorry us Women have to have this, its so not fun! Good Luck!

  • I think you should go to the doctor or ER if its that bad. Usually doctors give you birth control for girls with extremely heavy periods

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.