Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

If you met Michael J Fox would you ask him for an autograph?

Favorite Answer

Yes. 100 times yes. And then I would ask him to marry me. I love that man so much. <3

Oh & all you assh*les that are answering this question to be, well, assh*les, stfu & have some respect. I'm sure his writing would be better than yours anyway, punk. "It would look like chicken scratch." *****, no. Stop yourself.

• Liliya

Michael, I thank God that you didn't have a quit attitude when you were diagnosed with Parkinson's so early in your life and that you remain optimistic and started the Foundation to find the cure. My Grandfather had Parkinson's late in life and it was hard to watch the progression of the disease and knowing that all we (family members and friends) could do was make sure he took his medication and make sure he knew how much he was loved. My question is a bit complex but I hope you will have an answer for me. I have had type 2 insulin dependent diabetes with complications for 13 years. In December I had a "small" stroke and when the effects didn't go away (I did not need any type of physical or speech theray) my Doctor started testing me for other diseases, including MS, lupus and RA. When everything came back negative she sent me to a good neurologist. He said it is either epilepsy or early onset Parkinson's and he is almost sure it is Parkinson's because I do not have epilepsy in my background. He put me on clonazepam to stop the bad tremors I was having on a steady basis and it is not working. He says that I must have a 72 hour EEG with video and the test is very expensive. I do have insurance but there is a large deductible that I can't meet and then the rest of the money must be paid in advance. I have spent weeks trying to find a foundation or something that will help financially but have come up with nothing. I want to know if you know of any foundations, trusts, etc will pay for the test I need for a firm diagnosis. My husband works but we are a family of nine and the large cost is simply out of our reach. Meanwhile I had fallen so many times that my doctor insisted that I must use a walker, a rider while shopping and a bath seat. I still have had many falls and truly bad problems with short term memory but I am praying for a solution to this financial dilema and hope that you can give me the guidance I need. God bless you always, Michael, for all that you are doing to help find a cure for this horrible disease.

No, I would give him a great big hug and tell him what an amazing person he is. I would cry from joy if I met Michael J Fox.

If he was willing to give one, I would take it. His Parkinson's is under control some of the time, and it was worse in his left hand.

Sure

no, I only harass A-list celebrities.

Nope,I don't know him so I will probably won't notice him

yup

• Belle

Not right away.

No