Am I 13 and pregnant?im a virgin?

My stomach has been hurting bad like cramping. My nipples have been really sore. Bulge in stomach. I've never touched a guy sexually I haven't even had my first kiss. What is this?! I don't think I'm pregnant I've never had any kind of sexual contact with a guy. Help?!

Best Answer

Sounds like your becoming a woman.

• Boots

If this is serious, then no, you aren't pregnant. Even if you were pregnant, you don't just immediately get cramps and a bulge in your stomach. Your uterus grows very gradually. It wouldn't just be sudden. Not to mention that you haven't had sex in any way, so it's not possible to be pregnant.

Sounds to me like you really need to see a doctor because you could have a tumor or cyst of some kind. That would cause pain as well.

You cant be pregnant with out having sex. That's just normal period symptoms. Bloating is the bulge, cramps are just death, and your boobs will hurt really bad. Its just life.

have you had your period yet? sounds like what you would have for symptoms before you get it, though they are a lot similar to those of pregnancy, you HAVE to have sex in order to get pregnant.

and for the first few years of having your period it is not uncommon for you to go a month or 2 without one, it takes some time for a cycle to get set

No, you have to be in sexual contact with a guy inorder to become impregnated. But it just means your becoming into a young lady. ☺

No? How can you possibly be pregnant without any sexual contact? Your getting your period.

Source(s): Uh duh.
  • Chris

Sometimes if a guy shoots his sperm on his hand and he touches a door handle. Then u touch the same handle you will get pregnant. Thats why girls usually wear gloves.

Pms. Its really annoying but happens every month

You are stressed but not pregnant.... It's impossible!! You may have ovarian cysts or be getting sick

I think you should've payed better attention in sex ed.