Anonymous

What are my chances of getting into University of Michigan?

Chance me?? I am currently a high school junior (in-state), i took 2 AP classes last year (european history=3, physics b=3), this year i am taking ap calc ab, spanish 4, apush, ib biology hl yr.1, ap lang, and i am dual enrolled at a local college for medical terminology (i scored an A-), over the summer i took CHM 111 (Inorganic Chemistry) at the same college (scored a C). GPA after sophomore year is about a 3.53 on a 4.0 scale. Extracurriculars: President of IAECM (Indian Association of East Central Michigan) Youth Committee, Class Council (10th and 11th), NHS (11th), Multicultural Club (9th-11th), Quiz Bowl (10th and 11th), DECA (11th), One Small Step (community outreach club) (10th and 11th), volunteer at a local hospital 5 hours every Friday (this has been going on for about 5 weeks now, and plan to keep going until graduation), jv tennis (9th-11th) and hopefully varsity as a senior. All extracurriculars listed will continue as a senior.

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You chances seem quite good, but what about your SAT score? UM is a selective school, but it's nowhere near as hard to get into as Ivy League schools, especially for in-state students. All your extracurriculars are impressive, but of course GPA and SAT count the most.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The college of Michigan attracts a ton of worldwide pupils. the selection of Michigan is between the failings that makes the college so large. i could say that based on your grades suitable now, you have a notably sturdy hazard in entering into. sturdy success!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.