Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 years ago

I don't want to fly my flag at half-mast for Connecticut shooting, but can Obama order me to?

I don't want to fly my flag at half-mast because the Connecticut gunman was making a political statement with his gun, but those children died because of his political statement it's sad. Obama is a #%$^@

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

No and why would he be interested in you or your flag or your erroneous blaming him for what happened today?..you sound disturbed in many ways.

• 7 years ago

I doubt you'll get in legal trouble for not flying your flag half-mast, but you really should out of respect for those twenty children who were murdered in cold blood. The Connecticut gunman was mentally unstable, so I also doubt that he was making a political statement.

• bill
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

You do it out of Flag Eticut, not for any other reason, If you fly a flag, you are supposed to follow the rules. The boy scouts will drop by and ask you to correct it or take it down. Just do it.

• 3 years ago

i have considered Libs on right here that call our flag a conflict flag. this is so disrespectful. i will fly my American Flag proudly. I only wish O doesn't attempt to apply his style as a flag. God help us all. God Bless u.s. and Her human beings! God Bless Our courageous Troops!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Unless you're a government office, you don't have to do anything with your flag you don't want to.

• 7 years ago

Do what you want with your flag. People might think it's rude that you don't fly it at half mask because they don't understand your reasons but no one is forcing you to.

• 7 years ago

Fly the flag at half mast out of respect for the dead.

• Jacy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

And what 'political statement' was that? You have no idea what you're talking about, just ignorant babble.

• 7 years ago

Dont forget to take your pills tonight.

• 7 years ago

You are very sad. If you value yourself and others around you, you should get help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.