How do you get from Wembley Stadium to Birmingham?

I'll be going to Wembley Stadium for a concert and I wanted to return back to Birmingham on the same day however all the transportation methods I've looked at say that I will have to leave the next day because it's too late.

Do any of you know a way of getting from Wembley Stadium to either Birmingham Moor Street, New Street or Snow Hill. I'm willing to take any method of transportation and willing to make as many changes. Most importantly it all has to be after 10pm.

Favorite Answer

There appear to be no trains as late as this, from either Euston or Marylebone. There is, however, a National Express coach from Victoria Coach Station to Birmingham Coach Station at 11.30pm, taking 3hr15m. You have plenty of time, leaving Wembley Stadium at 10pm to catch that.

• jetta

there is easily a "Wembley Stadium" railway station, yet that's on a course from London Marylebone stadium, so it may be much less stressful so which you will take a prepare from Birmingham Moor highway to Marylebone, then yet another prepare to the stadium. besides the indisputable fact that, maximum individuals would use Wembley mandatory station - to get there you will take a prepare from New highway the two to Milton Keynes or Watford Junction, then substitute to a distinctive prepare to Harrow & Wealdstone, then substitute to a distinctive prepare to Wembley mandatory. or you may desire to flow each and every of how in to London Euston and seize an area prepare out to Wembley. Sorry for the convolutions - even although Wembley mandatory's on the main significant New highway to Euston line, this is in common terms inner suburban trains that easily call there.

You neglect to tell us on which day you wish to travel, it's normally possible to travel by train from Wembley Central.

This isn't possible next weekend, but http://www.transportdirect.info/ finds many alternative routes.

You could get a National Express coach or a Megabus