Taekwondo vs Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.?

Hello. I picked up Taekwondo when I was 6 until I was 9 and got up to a red belt. I quit to play hockey which was a big mistake, but picked up Taekwondo again last year after quitting hockey, as well as MMA and a slight bit of BJJ. I am still a white belt in BJJ and a blue belt right now in Taekewondo, and test for... show more Hello. I picked up Taekwondo when I was 6 until I was 9 and got up to a red belt. I quit to play hockey which was a big mistake, but picked up Taekwondo again last year after quitting hockey, as well as MMA and a slight bit of BJJ. I am still a white belt in BJJ and a blue belt right now in Taekewondo, and test for my Taekwondo black belt next December (1 year from now). A lot of my friends have recently joined a more popular and more local Mixed Martial Arts gym and started practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I want to join very badly, but am not certain weather or not to quit Taekwondo and MMA and pick up BJJ full time and get a black belt in that instead of Taekwondo, or wait until I get my 1st Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo. Any suggestions? Please no hate comments.
6 answers 6