? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

what to wear with a denim shirt?

please list as many ways as possible to wear a denim shirt. please include what trousers/pants/skirts/shorts and shoes to wear. and specify colours if possible. I'm a girl by the way. thank you!

• ravelo

Denim shirts are considered being a staple, so that they is going with really each little thing. in my view, i favor to regulate them as cardigans/gentle jackets with a wonderful skinny perfect below and any buttom garment and shoes i favor to positioned on in the course of the day which aren't to any extent further interior an same shade because the denim blouse. If donning jeans, i'd bypass for black, gray, brown or colored jeans, no longer blue ones. casual or summer season skirts for the period of summer season and spring are also effective. The longer ones are tremendous tucked in a pencil skirt or worn with jeans and jeggings and back are in a distinct wash. also, i'd stay away donning them with some thing too dressy because they are better for informal positioned on.

trousers/pants:

definitely not with denim jeans, shiney black disco pants are very popular at the moment and i think they go great together, or if you dont own any disco pants then just plain black leggings.

skirts:

if the denim shirt is a light blue, like mine, then i think it goes great with my navy skater skirt but could also go well with a black one.

Shoes:

it depends what bottoms youre wearing: if wearing a skirt i like to wear flat pumps or wedges. with leggings i like to wear ugg boots and i think it makes the outfit look very cute and wintery

Source(s): me and my denim shirt

Heres a webpage with quite a few good ideas!

http://www.polyvore.com/how_to_wear_denim_shirts/s...

Personally i wear one with a thick pair of leggings, knee high boots and a belt round my waist

I also wear one under a jumper like the first few on this page! The other ideas on here a great too!

http://www.thisfashionismine.com/2012/03/ways-to-w...

• I own 2 denim shirts. I like to wear mine with skinny black pants and rider boots.

If its long a belt at the hips and sandy or black or floral leggings with flat or sued boots or uggs.

Sandy or burgundy sued shorts with sued boots.

Burgundy or white or sandy skinny pants or skinny jeans with flats,uggs or sued boots.

A belt and a short or a bit above the knee tight black or burgundy or white skirt with high healed ankle boots

ANYTHING

anything goes with denim!

Just don't wear denim top and bottoms

1. White tank top underneath, leggings, ankle boots, messy bun, mascara.

2. Floral tank, black skinny jeans, converse, hair down and curled, eyeliner.

3. Buttoned up, with a belt across your waist, tights or leggings, and boots, hair natural, mascara.

Hope I helped!!(:

I love both. But so long as the individual is comfortable wearing it, that's all that matters.

Knee High Leather boots, and a sexy tight top that doesnt cover your butt, and shows a little stomach.

• SPORTS BOTTOMS