If you delete a kik message before reading it does the person know that you deleted it?

I received a message on kik and I don't want to open and read it and I don't want the person to know that I deleted their message. I just want to avoid the message to say that it was read or deleted. I know how to delete a message straight from the conversations page but I was just checking to make sure... show more I received a message on kik and I don't want to open and read it and I don't want the person to know that I deleted their message. I just want to avoid the message to say that it was read or deleted. I know how to delete a message straight from the conversations page but I was just checking to make sure that if I delete the message the other person won't know that I deleted it and/or read the message