Is Facebook starting to be boring to you since twitter became so popular?

I use my Twitter more than Facebook js

Best Answer

NO, I still enjoy FB. I never use Twitter, so I never knew it was popular. From what I have seen, it is very limited in what you can do with it.

No, because I do not use Twitter. I probably won't ever use twitter either.

• Erika

hi, My advice is in basic terms to be your self. i'm in 8th grade and that i went to a notably extreme high quality person-friendly college so i comprehend the type you experience. in case you already like some stuff that occurs to be primary at your college than it incredibly is wonderful, yet do no longer substitute your self while you evaluate that in basic terms makes fake acquaintances. it incredibly is in basic terms my opinion on the incredibly some belongings you have been thinking approximately...... (lots of the stuff incredibly doesent count in terms of popularity) I in basic terms have a LG Delve. I do aggressive swimming. we actually dont do any golf equipment. lots of the ladies at my college in basic terms have a handbag. maximum every physique i comprehend in basic terms makes use of facebook and Mspace for digital mail. I dont positioned any very own information on mine. in basic terms be sparkling considering im a guy I positioned on Prada Amber, Burberry touch, Polo Double Black by RL, and Dolce and Gabanna the only, yet some sturdy perfumes are Burberry summer season, RL Romance, and Chanel hazard. in basic terms be your self This incredibly doesent count yet i admire DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and Hugo Boss. It incredibly doesent count the kind, as long as you like it. It facilitates in the adventure that your outgoing. I even have long slanted handwriting. Apparantly human beings think of its incredibly cool yet I dont think of so. :) I positioned a crimson shell case on my MacBook by SPECK I in basic terms have a black case Messenger baggage are maximum primary with females at my college. A small one throughout college. I even have some Prada Sheild glasses and that they look sturdy on the two boys and females. no longer something helpful in school. I have been given an Ipod stolen out of my locker as quickly as.

you cannot watch and see pictures and videos on twitter just get link of those....