Should i stay in this relationship?

we've been together for over two years and i love him but lately there's been issues in our relationship. I'm going to list them out: 1. he used to lie about what he's doing. we got in a big fight about it and although he says he tells me everything its still hard for me to believe. 2. he has a... show more we've been together for over two years and i love him but lately there's been issues in our relationship. I'm going to list them out:
1. he used to lie about what he's doing. we got in a big fight about it and although he says he tells me everything its still hard for me to believe.
2. he has a couple of celebrity crushes that he looks up and talks about a little to often.
3. he is constantly on instagram and Facebook and 70% of the time I've caught him looking and images of girls on it.
4. he has no patience with me. he gets frustrated really easily by me
5.he says no to a lot of things that i ask. even something as small as downloading a game on his phone for me. But if a friend says it then he will.

Ive tried to confront him about these things but it always leads to a fight with him saying i being paranoid and me feeling horrible.other than the things Ive listed he is an amazing boyfriend. i just don't know what to do. Ive never been the type of person to care about things like that or be paranoid but i feel like this relationship is turning me insecure half of the time.i love him and i know he loves me but i really hate some of the feelings i get. i would appreciate it if someone would give me advice or has had a similar issue as me. thanks