My twin brother hits me and no one believes me?

Im a 13 year old girl And my brothers constantly hurting me and bothering me, but when I tell someone he says "no I didn't she's a liar who just wants to get people in trouble" what should I do? I've tried hitting him back and than I get in truble and my perents say well if you would have told us we would have done something than I say I do tell you but you never beleave me than I get my iPod taken away for a week, and I've tried crying but my perents call me a faker, I think it because I'm there least favorite

Favorite Answer

If you have a bruse show it.. But as kids most girls try to get there brother in trouble all the time so thats maybe one thing why they don't be leave you... Try telling them when he is not around so he cant call you a liar...... You could try crying at him to make him fell bad and stop..... What about threat to break one of his things..... You could kick him in the balls..... He does sound like the favorite.... Have you tried recording it???....But if it gets worse go to the police When someones brother/sister bully's their brother/sister they wont be as happy with the one bullying them for years even adult years.. What i mean by that is when i was younger (im 15 now) my brother bullied me when we was younger like taking my stuff calling me names hitting told me he would kill me stuff like that. but now he tries to be nice to me it wont be the same as if he never bullied.. Now i am being very nasty to him for treating me so bad years ago...i will never forgive for saying he will kill me with a knife

Source(s): Me and my dick of a brother

i could forget approximately approximately him if he keeps doing it. additionally, pull your mothers and fathers right into a different room to tell them the full tale. i could tutor them the place he hit you too. There could be a crimson mark if he hit you no longer uncomplicated sufficient. yet whilst they do no longer do something, i does not hit him decrease back. Thats an exceedingly sturdy thank you to inspire him.

I don't have a twin brother but my brothers always hit me to and my parenta let them because they're smaller than me one of them hit me with his baseball bat in the head so my parents laghed at me

That **** happend to me too. It stopped around when i was 17 because we both we more mature.

videotape it/ record it