Is ace of spades game free to play?

In their website is says that I have to buy it on steam but there are so many video and other sources that I can get it for free.

Favorite Answer

Ace of spades used to be free during the beta. The beta didnt have all the classes and the bigger maps. I am not sure you can play the beta anymore because the servers would have been shutdown so they could play the full game now. So you must pay for Ace of Spades now.

Source(s): played the beta.

If you find a free way let me know, haven't played since the beta and want to really bad

Source(s): beta player
  • gipe

Multiplayer video games that are awsome to play in college NO get carry of BROWSER video games: city Of Salem (Mulltiplayer over internett) Shithead (Multiplayer over internett) Boxhead (Multiplayer at comparable computing device) Bloons Multiplayer (Multiplayer over internett) Curve Fever (Multiplayer over Internett)