Why do pretty girls post so many pictures of themselves on Facebook?

I just noticed how a lot of pretty girls post so many pictures of themselves on Facebook. They get like 50+ "likes" and a bunch of comments saying, "OMG ur soooo pretty, I'm jealous." I'm not saying all attractive girls do this, but the ones I've seen do it a lot. Idk, it just seems a little stuck up to do that, like they only do it to fish for compliments. Why do some girls do this? Have you noticed this too? What is your opinion on this? Please don't be rude, I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Best Answer

Yessuh! I agree with you! It is stuck up.I think girls do it for anything, llike they think they are the best looking femalees in the world. I don't like it only because them females don't really look like that. I get jealous of it. But im like this is the interent. i miss days when the interenet didnt exist.

Pretty Girls On Facebook

You're only noticing because they're pretty. Plain-looking girls post photos of themselves too, they just don't get as much attention. That's partly what FB is about..to take photos. I don't see why there is anything wrong with that. Yes, some people try to fish for compliments. Some are just taking photos, and I think it's good to have the confidence to do so. I take photos of myself (sounds lame,lol), and use them on the Internet. I'm confident with the way I look. If you think I'm ugly, I don't care. I want to live, and to enjoy myself. And that's probably what those girls are thinking. They get heaps of likes because they're pretty. And they like it. Of course they do, wouldn't you? It sounds vain, but everyone likes being told they're pretty. If you posted a photo that got heaps of likes would you be complaining?

And you think 50+ is a lot? There's this one girl I have on FB. Every photo she posts gets over 200 likes. Literally every photos. I've seen her with around 400 before.

If it bothers you, stay off FB. And never venture onto Tumblr!!

:)

They feel good about themselves because of all the positive feedback they get on their pictures. They have confidence, so they don't mind posting pictures because they like the way they look. So whenever they need a little love, they post a picture to Facebook.

I don't care if anyone does this. I don't think it makes them look stuck up. They might be a little vain, but I can be vain too, so I can't really judge.

Kind of off topic: I know it's mean to say, but there's this ugly chick I know who dates these ugly dudes and she always posts pictures of them kissing. It's so gross lol.

It's because they like the attention, and they know that they'll get it. Not that there's anything necessarily wrong with getting attention. I just think that 50+ likes for a picture that isn't related to photography or an actual accomplishment is a bit excessive.

Because they look good and they know it, and they want the attention, yeah it is a little stuck up but if I was photogenic I'd upload more facebook pictures just for the nice comments!

Girls like to know they are pretty. If you got it, flaunt it. Why not.

It's a bit like taking vitamins.. once you do it for a while, your body gets used to it, and you have to keep taking them or your body has fits.. I suppose being told they are beautiful is kind of like that too, an addiction.

If you have a goal or goal in mind but you don't understand£have no idea£do not know} ways to make it real then is because you are not in between the fortunate individuals who assist their lives.

Maybe they just like taking pictures? I don't know. I deleted my facebook because I hate taking pictures of myself.

To get attention