Corel Videostudio Pro X5 Full-Screen game capturing?

How to do that? I mean capturing some games that work in full-screen mode. Such as Assassins Creed or Counter Strike, without having it leave the fullscreen mode. It's ok in WoW for instance, wich has awesome options like having it act like any other program, or window, but without any ugly borders around... show more How to do that? I mean capturing some games that work in full-screen mode. Such as Assassins Creed or Counter Strike, without having it leave the fullscreen mode.
It's ok in WoW for instance, wich has awesome options like having it act like any other program, or window, but without any ugly borders around it... It's called Windowed (borderless) I recall.

If I try to directly record games like those, it fails to start right and if I try to just record my primary monitor where the game is played, it will simply film what's happening behind it...

The problem exists on some other recording tools aswell, can't remember wich. It's ok if I have to fix it on the games side, but it has to be working solution... and it can't be done trough the menus I believe :/

Thanks for reading, hope you can provide me with an answer :)