Is this illegal/fradulent at in a retail/tanning salon enviorment?

So, I'm trying to get an assistant manager position. My manager basically wants two girls to get it, because they get drunk together and will watch her do illegal/fradulent things and won't say anything. I speak up when I see things are unethical are wrong. Long story short, my sales were high today. The... show more So, I'm trying to get an assistant manager position. My manager basically wants two girls to get it, because they get drunk together and will watch her do illegal/fradulent things and won't say anything. I speak up when I see things are unethical are wrong.

Long story short, my sales were high today. The other girl that wants to be assistant was cussing and telling my manager, I want good sales so I can be your new assistant. I over heard this.

My manager then said, I'll void out the stuff I sold earlier and put it under your name so your sales will be better than hers.

UMMM ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? Isn't that WRONG?
Update: Sorry about all the typos.

I'm tired.