Are there any extended magazines for the Mossberg 715T .22?

The standard magazines for the Mossberg 715T are 25 rounds. As you know, shooting .22s at the range you usually go through several hundred rounds. To load them 25 at a time is just annoying. I love my Mossy 715T but I do wish it had extended mags available like the Ruger .22s have.

A nice 100 round drum mag would be preferred. But I would settle for even a 50 round mag. Please help!

• Zack
    Favorite Answer

Most likely not. Most of these tacticool .22s have 25 round mags. It took a very long time for someone to come out with a drum for the S&W M&P 15-22. The 715T is not a very popular gun so maybe someone will, but it's not likely.

Mossberg 715t Drum Magazine

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

A nice 100...

Source(s): extended magazines mossberg 715t 22: https://tinyurl.im/6UpHd
  • husted

Mossberg 715t Accessories