Why do I Like and find Hello Kitty so Cute and Lovely even though I'm a Guy?

I Think its true...The bítch is trying to take over the world...

My GF started to like hello kitty, and since then...well...I did too.

No, as far as i know she's a living thing with flesh and blood, age 19, Named Joanne

• Sebboh

Know what I think? Nothing wrong with a guy liking feminine stuff. Wouldn't that mean he's more straight?

Being attracted to feminine things? Would you rather have a poster of Hello Kitty, or an action movie poster of a big muscly sweaty guy? I would think more girls would want the action poster. See what I'm saying?

Besides, Liking "girly" things just means you are yourself, you don't try to hide it and are comfortable enough in your sexuality to say "yo, I like this"

Honestly...I have so much Hello Kitty stuff there's no way I could criticize you for it. It's literally all over my room. It is cute, and some of the Sanrio characters do look like Pokemon (espacially Kuromi - she looks like an evil version of Skitty), so I could see why you would like it. Also they had the Hello Kitty Street Fighter shirts at Hot Topic for guys, so I guess it isn't just for girls anymore.

I'm an 18 year old male and I think the current generation of My Little Pony is the most adorable thing ever made. I am currently downloading the most recent episode. Not sure if this helps, but you aren't the only guy who likes adorable things.

There's nothing wrong with that, it's just an interest you have and it's not doing anyone any harm, and to be fair, Hello Kitty is cute and lovely! So who could blame you for thinking so?

You been exposed Resistance is futile you will be kittfied.

I think she represents simplicity mixed with cuteness.

The Idea Channel thinks its has to do with minimalist ideas.

http://youtu.be/LhP3nc_4AOY

Youtube thumbnail

Ps. you are not alone I am a guy that likes and collect hello kitty items.

Because they're cute and giving Hello Kitty gifts to your GF is nice :)

Its natural the cause could probably be because she likes nd hello Kitty is fine i mean.u shouldn't care what people think if ur worried about that nd if tier's of hearing the bull dnt care what people think look at it this way Eminem, Albert enstine, us trying to go to the moon everyone laughed at them telling them there nothing nd all of em said i wouldn't be here now.if i cared what people think

Sam with the Bronies. I understand it. I have stationary paper of Choco Cat and I'm a guy.

there is nothing wrong with liking hello kitty..

she is soo cute..

and it is normal to like something bc your bf/gf likes it...

Maybe you just find it adorable cuz it is :3 Its great that you are who you are ;D