Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Your most recent favourite and least favourite names?

What have you recently added to your list, boy and girl?

And what have you taken to shuddering and retching at the very thought of?

BA goes to the person with the best "quote of the day" (something you have said, or have heard said, recently. I'll know if you've nicked it from the internet), this is just to make it fair, I usually end up giving BA to someone I'm... friends with? I guess you could call it? Just for a chat, really :P

Favorite Answer

Recent additions: Eina, Niagara, Camille, Calvin, Marshall, Zachariah, Hershel, & Liam

Vomitorium names: Boy names on girls, Nevaeh, Bentley, Piper, Dick, Parker, Addison, Pippa, Ryder, Gertrude, Payton, Keesha/Keshia, Pierce, Nastia, Abcde, Desirae, Bertha, Fatima, Robert, Alexis, Cinnamon, Candy, Gaylord, Tayla.

This was a text message that I sent my old roommate the other day that he got a kick out of:

"It was like Matt Allen went to the wrong train station and hopped back on the V-train instead of the DTF Express."

This one was funny:

My friend: Houston, we have a problem.

Me: Get over it!

My friend Lori: "My p*ss has more turbulence than this f*ing faucet."

My husband: There's no 'i' in 'team'

Me: There's no 'i' in 'gang' either.

My husband: I think we should force zombies to eat vegetables as punishment for eating humans.

Me: I think we should force them to drink beer and see if they get drunk.

Lori again: Room 215 at work is a hot mess! I think the whole fricken world just exploded in there!

Someone's Facebook status at 7:03 am today: "Do I even want to know why I found the microwave door in the bathroom when I woke up?"

. . . I have a BILLION more hilarious quotes if you want more! I'm rather sarcastic when I talk and stuff just flies out of my mouth. XD

My most recent favourite names are:

Girls:

|| Rose Emmanuella.

|| Antoinette Mary.

|| Wilhelmina Judith.

Boys:

|| Lincoln Klaus.

|| Mordecai Hank. ( Moe )

|| Sinclair Dexter. ( Sinna )

And some names I can't stand:

Girls:

|| Aubrey

|| Kyndall

|| Keeley

Boys:

|| Jace

|| Hayden

|| Carter

BQ: Well this is what I call "the question of the day". It's a little bit of a joke, so I'll explain it: There's this little town near where I live called Ashby and it is so small that their police station is just a trailer that sits in a dusty parking lot in the middle of nowhere. When they arrest people, they take them and handcuff the to the trailer. It's not a very big trailer at all so my question of the day is "How many criminals would it take to pull away the Ashby police station?" ;)

Hope you like it! ♥

• A.N.

I have a lot but the recent names I love are:

Abigail.

Lydia.

Sierra.

Eliza.

Audrey.

Freya.

Jordyn.

Dakota.

Noah.

Parker.

Austin.

Emerson.

Camden.

Owen.

Dislike:

Isabel,

Annabel,

Maude,

Brittany,

Sarah,

Gertrude,

Charlie,

Theresa.

Edward.

Colton.

Kipling.

Fredrick.

Martin.

Alexander.

"Life's a Game. Play It."

Favorite: Pippa, Cosette Eponine

Thatcher, Asher

Least favorite: Macy, Bentley Brinly, Raelynn

Any trendy names I hate

I recently added Mabel and Rosalind to my girls' list, and Ezra to my boys' list. I had loved Ezra for a while, but just never got around to using it.

My most recent *shudder at the sight of it* name is Paesyn. I came across it earlier today, and I was horrified. It was on a girl too...

- Ella :)

• fipps

Why gained't they enable activities leisure "wrestling" actors, midgets, degenerates and actresses to get nominated for Emmy awards? they are featured on television, they might want to act from a script and the pretend violence and cleansing soap opera stuff they do isn't some thing distinct than some truth television shows, except that they are fictional characters..... those boo boos are only some thing to observe at the same time as lower than the effect of alcohol or in case you only broke up with a lover and favor an outlet to launch rage and disappointment..... severe sane human beings recognize that Vince McMahon laughs all the thanks to the commercial employer at the same time as he sees "followers" purchase pretend championship belts, t-shirts and tickets to observe that crap stay.....

Recent Favorites...

Girl: Esme

Boy: Oliver

Recent Dislikes...

Girl: Grace

Boy: Flynn

Quote: "But I don't want to be the stepmother... She's haunted!" -The 4 year old I nanny for. (She apparently meant "wicked")

"Less class, more a$$. That's the motto when you're drunk!" -my sister (refering to a photo of a friend)

New Favorites: Felicity and Simon.

New Dislikes: Sofia/Sophia and Grayson.

No idea on the quote thing lol, sorry.

• My fav for girls:

Lilliana

Kailyn

Aislyn

My fav for boys:

Rhyder

Tate

Alec

Least fav boys:

Joshua

Alexander

Christopher

least fav girls:

Stephanie

Alexandra

Jane

x :D

• RITA

favorite

DANIEL for a boy

Grace for a girl

least favorite

forrest for a boy

Willow for a girl

Source(s): opinion