Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

AbsolutVodka講稿翻譯

可以用淺顯易懂的文法幫我翻譯成英文嗎?以下(謝謝

第二張與第三張以絕對伏特加中的「絕對」做發想,所以就想到了指南針與電路板,指南針有絕對的方向感,引導我們走出正確位置,而選擇伏特加,就像是正確的選擇。而電路板是精確且細膩的產品,伏特加就像是經過層層繁雜手續製作出來的酒類,讓你慢慢地去品嘗這之中細膩的口感。

另外兩幅作品是呼應當代知名的設計師「福田繁雄」的設計作品改編,福田繁雄常用圖地反轉的手法來創作它設計作品,此次以伏特加與福田的繁雄的作品作結合,創造另一種玩味的氣息,間接的表達伏特加不只是伏特加,他能創造出許多的可能性,帶給我們出乎意料的趣味性。

3 Answers

Rating
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The second and third pictures "absolute" to "Absolut Vodka" as a creative source.

So, it is reminiscent think "compass" and "board".

"Compass" absolute sense of direction, and guide people to the correct location, select "vodka" like the right choice.

The "board" is a precise and delicate product, "vodka" like liquor produced through layers of red tape and slowly to savor the delicate taste of these.

The other two works is echoed by renowned contemporary designer Shigeo Fukuda designs adapted.

"Shigeo Fukuda" common "reverse" approach to design work, the "vodka" with "Fukuda Shigeo" works to create another interesting atmosphere.

Its indirect expression "vodka" is not just "vodka", he can create a lot of possibilities, bring us unexpected fun.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

In the second and third to Absolut Vodka "absolutely" wanted to, so I thought of the compass and the Board, compass has an absolute sense of direction, lead us out of the correct position, and the choice of vodka, as is the right choice. Circuit Board is accurate and delicate products, vodka is through the layers of the intricacies produced wine, let you slowly to taste this exquisite taste.

Also two site works is echoed contemporary famous of designers "Fukuda propagation male" of design works adapted, Fukuda propagation male common figure to reverse of practices to creation it design works, the to vodka and Fukuda of propagation male of works for combined, created another a interesting of breath, indirect of expression vodka does not just vodka, he can created out many of possibilities, with to we unexpected of interesting.

• 8 years ago

I love Vodka - save one for me for sure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.