Cars electronics are messed up, lights control AC , cant turn interior lights off?

I was driving and i had a heater that plugs into the cigarette lighter, and i had my music blasting, no amp or subs, and suddenly my interior lights popped on and my radio died. i dont know what to do or what happened. the heater was 150 watts, and i may of had the heater running in the car too. its a 92 buick lesabre with 80k on it. Does anyone know whats wrong or what i can do to fix it? Also the light dimmer switch controls the heat and defrost options,and when i open the door everything seems to reset. But the car runs fine so far.

Favorite Answer

you might wanna get that to the garage like toyota or ford which ever company is your cars and tell them the problem and all they gotta do is plug a wire into your car just to find out whats wrong..might cost some m oney tho...

• prague

See if it is going out after a 20 milepersistent. If no longer, disconnect the battery for 10 minutes and connect it back. hopefully the gentle doesn't come back on. If it does, have the problem codes checked.

Have you checked your fuses? maybe the was a short on the heater? I think you should go through you fuse box and check the fuses