Cars electronics are messed up, lights control AC , cant turn interior lights off?

I was driving and i had a heater that plugs into the cigarette lighter, and i had my music blasting, no amp or subs, and suddenly my interior lights popped on and my radio died. i dont know what to do or what happened. the heater was 150 watts, and i may of had the heater running in the car too. its a 92 buick... show more I was driving and i had a heater that plugs into the cigarette lighter, and i had my music blasting, no amp or subs, and suddenly my interior lights popped on and my radio died. i dont know what to do or what happened. the heater was 150 watts, and i may of had the heater running in the car too. its a 92 buick lesabre with 80k on it. Does anyone know whats wrong or what i can do to fix it? Also the light dimmer switch controls the heat and defrost options,and when i open the door everything seems to reset. But the car runs fine so far.