Can someone help me find some new news about Alexander Ludwig being cast as Four/Tobias in the movie Divergent?

Alexander Ludwig tweeted that he auditioned for the role of Tobias (Four) in is upcoming movie, Divergent. The directors said he had a good chance but I hadn't heard anything new about it? Someone told me he didn't get the part, but I just want to read about it to he sure, can someone help me find a link to... show more Alexander Ludwig tweeted that he auditioned for the role of Tobias (Four) in is upcoming movie, Divergent. The directors said he had a good chance but I hadn't heard anything new about it? Someone told me he didn't get the part, but I just want to read about it to he sure, can someone help me find a link to a website where they talk about the castings for Tobias and whether or not Alexander is still in the running? Thanks everyone