College Algebra Question?

I just passed my Intermediate Algebra class with A, and next semester I plan to go onto College Algebra.

Question is, what type of calculator is recommended Scienfic or Graphing (Texas Instruments TI-84)

3 Answers

  • fcas80
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

    Graphing. But wait until you ask next semester's teacher - he or she may prefer a particular brand

  • 3 years ago

    Your placement attempt would not qualify you to get right into a extra physically powerful lever of Math so which you will would desire to take the pre-algebra before you could examine in for a Math that's tranferable to a school. See a councelor.

  • Grace
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

    Scientific- I've gone through years of math and the only time a graphing calculator is required it is provided. You will always need you scientific.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.