Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 8 years ago

What famous person, would you invite to your home to celebrate Christmas with you this year?

Update:

Tigger --- One day we will

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

While I can think of several people, you don't specify if they're still living or not. That having been said, there are several now deceased people I'd like to invite...

Glenn Miller

Tex Beneke

Marrion Hutton

Judy Garland

Elvis Presley

Jerry Garcia

W.C. Fields

Mae West

Milton S. Hershey

Henry Ford

.... And that's only a particial list of the now deceased people...

There are several living ones as well....

Charlie Daniels

Alan Jackson

Randy Travis

Reba McEntire

Donald Trump

Ross Perot

Bill Gates

Ted Turner

... And that's only a perticial list of living people....

MERRY CHRSITMAS EVERBODY!! :-)

• Tigger
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

All the famous people I'd like to come here are dead, like Elvis. That would be great to get into a carol sing with HIM!

There are a few people I consider famous and important to me who I would love to visit me this Christmas (they know who they are) but they all live so far away so it's pretty much impossible. Guess we will have to all be together in thought only.

• 8 years ago

Live Glen Cook

Dead Dag Hammarskjold and Barbara Jordan

• 8 years ago

My favorite Bible characters are King David, in the Old Testament, and the Apostle Peter, in the New. (Inasmuch as Jesus is God, I don't count Him in this. Besides, I already consider Him to be present.)

So, if I could have any famous person in my home my first choice would be Peter and my second would be David. I would invite both if I could.

I would follow Jesus' example and wash their feet as they entered my home.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Wait.....if Martha Stewart comes does she decorate and cook. I would love to meet Joyce Meyer Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey. I bet that would be a hoot. Merry Christmas

• 8 years ago

I have been Blessed to meet many..Elvis Stoyko..Mike Holmes. It would be fun to find out what steered them in the direction they took. A home cooked meal a great way to end a perfect day!!

• 8 years ago

Robin Roberts, one of the anchors on Good Morning America who is battling a form of cancer.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Dragana Mirkovic.

I grew up in the 90's with her amazing love songs and angelic voice...I would be so happy to have her.

Source(s): <3
  • Peepaw
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Jeff Beck, my daughter, grandson & son-in-law. Introduce him to them and have a great meal and a fun Christmas.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I would invite Mariah Carey,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.