Why are atheists afraid to provide proof and evidence showing atheism is true?

I am starting to lose faith in my atheism. I have heard that atheists cannot provide proof and evidence that shows atheism is accurate and correct. So we called into the atheist experience show and asked them and they "evaded" the question and were vividly shaken. We recorded the video here below so you can see. Why are atheists so scared of this question. The question is "What proof and evidence can you provide that proves atheism is accurate and correct?"

It seems they are vividly shaken by this question. Does it expose that atheism is faith based and not based on evidence? Is this why?

Question below showing how atheists are Vividly scared of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yNhiDQ9lvc

Youtube thumbnail

Atheists evade and run from this question on video

Also how would you and I as atheists debunk these 10 reasons atheism is irrational and untrue below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pstGRi0d8s

Youtube thumbnail

10 stupid things about atheism can you debunk it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWnqqmytG3Y

Youtube thumbnail

Atheist admits atheism is based on faith not evidence. This is an actual debate where a rationalwiki atheist loses debate by admitting atheism is based on faith...not evidence.

• Sam
    Best Answer

I don't need proof to believe in nothing that has not been proven.

Why doesn't that make sense?

• Lynn

I don't trust anything on You Tube. Just because someone said something and film it doesn't make it true. Lastly, do you know how many of the religious videos are setups? I've seen some where supposed evolutionary biologists were baffled by the sterling logic of the creationists, and they were spouting stuff no evolutionary biologist would have said. It was a setup from start to finish.

No, I don't know abut this video, because I won't waste my time with anything from You Tube anymore.

You can't argue something into being real. Air is real because it can be measured and studied even though it cannot be directly seen. Same with gravity.

Atheism is simply stating "I see no evidence that can be measured and studied that a god of any kind exists." It's that simple.

The proof lies at exposingchristianity.com

exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com

these "religions" are fraud.

However there is a god. Evolution and creation occurred. Hominibs were on earth and a very advanced race came to earth to mine for gold and made us through genetic engineering. Geneticist said humans DNA shows that humans did have their genetics altered by something way more intelligent then a human. The main creator "god" Enki Now known as "Satan" is our true creator.

He taught humanity true spirituality and a few men namely the Jewish have kept this knowledge in their hands since the coming of these "religions" which was nothing more then 2000 years ago.

JoyofSatan.org

• Sam

Atheism isn't based on evidence. It's based on a LACK of evidence for any god, so therefore there is a LACK of belief. There is no evidence proving any religion correct, so therefore there are atheists. There is no faith. There isn't something we believe in (religiously), so there is no faith or beliefs.

Gee, stay in school. If there is one thing atheists are truly unafraid of, it is truth. And truth changes and science learns more and more. No atheist is ever, at all shaken.....sorry.

Religion is constant, and ever the same.

It is the theists who must do the proving, since gods are not obvious, are they? Yet, DNA is obvious, death of cells is obvious.

If your point is that Gods are real, and evolution is incorrect, show us the evidence that there are gods.....any god, anywhere.

No one ever has. Holy books aren't evidence.... you could write one by next week.....plenty of people have.

And, is this the god you want to be real???

"And I the Lord will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend." - Jeremiah 19:9

"Behold, I the Lord will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it." - Malachi 2:3

"Then you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and of your daughters whom the Lord your God has given you" - Deuteronomy 28:53

"The King asked her, 'What’s the matter?' This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him....The king said, behold, this evil is of the Lord." - 2 Kings 6:28-29,33

"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open!" - Hosea 13:16

Why? This is a monster. Aren't you truly glad it is just mythology of bronze age goat herders?

Source(s): Bible. Science teacher 26 years.

1st off you are not a true atheist. It is the people who claim that there is a God to prove since they are the ones who believe. Atheism has nothing to do with faith. "Faith is believing in something you know ain't so." Mark Twain...

Atheist do not believe in a God.God is man made invention period end......

http://www.truthbeknown.com/

The non-existence of something (in this case, god) needn't be proved but the existence of something MUST be proved. Atheism in not a religion and therefor doesn't need faith.

Prove that this isn't true:

In the beginning, there were two regions: Muspellsheimr in the south, full of fire, light and heat; and Niflheimr in the north, full of arctic waters, mists, and cold.Between them stretched the yawning emptiness of Ginnungagap, and into it poured sparks and smoke from the south and layers of rime-ice and glacial rivers from the north. As heat and cold met in Ginnungagap, a living Jǫtunn, Ymir, appeared in the melting ice. From his left armpit, the first man and woman were born. From his legs, the frost jötnar were born. Ymir fed on the milk of the cow Auðhumla. She licked the blocks of salty ice, releasing Buri.

Buri's son Bor had three sons, the gods Óðinn, Vili and Vé. The three slew Ymir, and all of the frost giants but Bergelmir were drowned in the blood. From Ymir's body, they made the world of humans: his blood the seas and lakes, his flesh the earth, his bones the mountains and his teeth the rocks. From his skull they made the dome of the sky, setting a dwarf at each of the four corners to hold it high above the earth. They protected it from the jötnar with a wall made from Ymir's eyebrows. Next they caused time to exist, sending Night and Day to drive around the heavens in horse drawn chariots. They also set a girl Sun and a boy Moon on paths across the sky. These two must drive fast to outrun the wolves who pursued them.

You can't, but really your proof lies in the fact that I can't prove it correct.

Why in the international might want to i want info of my non perception? have you ever been requested to instruct that Santa would not exist? it truly is as a lot because the guy making the useful declare to provide info..... if I declare I have a invisible dragon residing lower than my mattress is it as a lot as you to instruct it would not exist or settle for that it truly is authentic? No it would want to be as a lot as me to instruct it really is existance or you at the instantaneous are not likely tt trust in it.... similar element with the christians, it truly is as a lot as them to instruct their invisible god or i'm not likely to trust in it.

Atheism is the logical default. Disbelief in the proposition "God exists" requires no proof or evidence. Hopefully that cogent and concise answer will restore your faith in atheism. Nailing you certainly made me feel better.