Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 7 years ago

My balls smell like ham?

Every morning its the same problem, I wake up and my balls emit a strong scent, no matter how much i wash and clean, I gather a substance called 'fermunda cheese' under my ballsack, creamy and very moist in texture, much like butter, and smells very strongly of ham. How do I rid myself of this plague and what curse has befallen upon me?

Favorite Answer

the curse of being a horny teenager if you are one. if not then go check yourself out because you might have a yeast infection.

You must be having wet dreams or masturbating in bed and that creamy, moist, buttery, smelly and mayo texture liquid is called sperm. Since it oozes out from your body of course it smells like ham too. Its not a curse, either you are growing up or you are in desperate need of a girl or a partner *

Not sure if this a legit question, or you are just a troll.

But it sounds like a yeast infection. You need to make an appointment with your doctor.

• Mintee

ewww. sounds like a yeast infection to me..

go to the doc and get some cream..

Cultivate it, collect it, and serve it to your friends and family this Christmas. Tell them it's not vegetarian.

• jim m

shower more often and use a good soap

• Math

Farts.