下面的句子,可否幫忙一下,中間 grown increa..

Mandela disengaged himself with the country's politics fairly successfully over the last decade and has grown increasing frail in recent years.

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

曼德拉在近十年裡很成功的使他自己脫離國家的政治參與,但最進幾年他的身體狀況是每況愈下.

increasingly:(情況的)一直增加中

frail:虛弱的(身體)

希望有幫助

2012-12-11 21:27:01 補充:

grow:有"漸漸變得"的意思

所以grow increasingly frail:翻成:身體狀況是每況愈下正好合意.

2012-12-12 10:25:38 補充:

版主:句中的increasing是否應該為副詞increasingly才對.

2012-12-12 19:52:10 補充:

To:版主:您的increasing字尾是否漏了ly,此處應為increasingly(副詞)才是正確的,我在回答是沒注意到.

2012-12-13 04:11:54 補充:

My dear Brother Panda, though I live in the sub-zero area of the land, shower is a MUST everyday or I get the dog house. "Stinky" would be a terrible nick name to have don't you think?

Source(s): jim

Jim have you noticed that you are usually alone in a room...and I am thinking either your answer is too good to be challenged or you have deliberately stopped showering to ward off other answerers....my guess is the latter (jk)