Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

下面的句子,可否幫忙一下,中間 grown increa..

Mandela disengaged himself with the country's politics fairly successfully over the last decade and has grown increasing frail in recent years.

2 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mandela disengaged himself with the country's politics fairly successfully over the last decade and has grown increasing frail in recent years.

曼德拉在近十年裡很成功的使他自己脫離國家的政治參與,但最進幾年他的身體狀況是每況愈下.

increasingly:(情況的)一直增加中

frail:虛弱的(身體)

希望有幫助

2012-12-11 21:27:01 補充:

grow:有"漸漸變得"的意思

所以grow increasingly frail:翻成:身體狀況是每況愈下正好合意.

2012-12-12 10:25:38 補充:

版主:句中的increasing是否應該為副詞increasingly才對.

2012-12-12 19:52:10 補充:

To:版主:您的increasing字尾是否漏了ly,此處應為increasingly(副詞)才是正確的,我在回答是沒注意到.

2012-12-13 04:11:54 補充:

My dear Brother Panda, though I live in the sub-zero area of the land, shower is a MUST everyday or I get the dog house. "Stinky" would be a terrible nick name to have don't you think?

Source(s): jim
  • 8 years ago

Jim have you noticed that you are usually alone in a room...and I am thinking either your answer is too good to be challenged or you have deliberately stopped showering to ward off other answerers....my guess is the latter (jk)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.