sandra asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

這段英文內哪裡有問題?

There are total of five people in my family,although not many people but very warm. Family members are father mother and both brothers. Everyone has their own personality sometimes quarrel but eventually will be peaceful. The family can be happy lining in harmony with each other to rely on is the happiest thing. My dad is a gentle and considerate. My mom is impatient personality but very kind. My old brother just out of the army. My young brother just graduated from high school and I was the fourth-grade student of Technology University.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

已修正如下,如有錯誤或有問題,請提出。

There are total of five people persons in my family, although not many people persons in the family but very warm. Family The members are my father, mother, and both two brothers and I. Everyone has their one’s own personality, sometimes, quarrels will occur between us, but eventually will be peaceful again. The family can live together be happily lining in and in harmony with each other to rely on is the happiest thing for us. My dad is a gentle and considerate, my mom is has impatient personality but very kind, my older brother just out of retired from the army, My younger brother just graduated from a (junior or senior?) high school recently and I was am the a fourth-grade student of one technology university.

2012-12-11 23:56:45 補充:

註:

1.在談及可數的人數,尤其是人數不多的情況,以person來表達為宜。

2.Both是兩者均如何的意思,並沒有”計算”個數的意義,在說”個數”時,應使用two, 不可用both。

3.Everyone has their own…….., 基本上everyone是單數,故其後應以單數為合宜,但性別却不得而知,常有人就說 Everyone has his/her own…..,很累贅的如此說,因此,我將改為不具性別的one’s。

4.如意見欄

2012-12-11 23:57:13 補充:

4.My dad is a gentle and considerate, my mom is has impatient personality but very kind, my older brother just out of retired from the army, My younger brother just graduated from……

Gentle和considerate 均是形容詞,非名詞,其前不可有不定冠詞 a,如要加a,句後應加上如person等字,

2012-12-11 23:57:21 補充:

impatient personality,前字形容詞修飾後面的名詞,兩字共同構成一名詞片語,是用於表示特徵的名詞,非形容詞,其前不可使用is,應用表示”擁有”的字眼, is後通常加形容詞,或如person,職稱等的名詞。

Old 及young都是在表示老及年輕,但却無表示輩份的意思,表示輩份須使用older及younger.

2012-12-12 00:10:11 補充:

上貼之原文含有修正文字,因意見欄無顯示修正功能,故看起來文字有錯。

• hannah

There are total of five people in my family,There are totally five people in my family.although not many people but very warm. My family is small but warm. Family members are father mother and both brothers. My family members are Father, Mother, two brothers and I. Everyone has their own personalityEveryone has his own personality. sometimes quarrel but eventually will be peaceful. We sometimes quarrel but eventually we will be peaceful. The family can be happy lining in harmony with each other to rely on is the happiest thing.Living in harmony and trusting each other is the happiest thing. My dad is a gentle and considerate.My dad is gentle and considerate.My mom is impatient personality but very kind.My mom is impatient but very kind.My old brother just out of the army. My elder brother has just finished his army service.My young brother just graduated from high school My younger brother has just graduated from high schooland I was the fourth-grade student of Technology University.and I am a senior of Technology University.