CAN'T LOG INTO UCARD.CHASE?

I REGISTERED FOR UCARD.CHASE.COM YESTERDAY AND EVER SINCE I REGISTERED IT STILL WILL NOT LET ME LOGIN IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE TRY AGAIN LATER.... ITS DRIVING ME NUTS BECAUSE I SHOULD OF GOTTEN MY FOOD-STAMPS AND CASH ON THE YESTERDAY (12/10) AND ITS NOW THE NEXT DAY AND I AM LOSING MY MIND!!! HELP

hELP

• ...
    Favorite Answer

Call the toll free number given for help. It should be on the card or the website. Or call your local Department of Family and Children Services. Even the general office number should be able to help you. That way you won't have to wait for a caseworker to call you back.

Contact United Way First Call For Help http://211.org/ to get food bank/pantry info to get some food if it doesn't load immediately. When you get to the place simply explain your card didn't load as it should have and you need the food. I volunteer frequently with a local shelter which has a food bank and sometimes this happens. People understand.

Www.ucard.chase.com Contact

• hartt

Www.u Card.chase.com

It's down for everyone, including myself, so yes, please do call the card.

cuz they suck