How do I get a bachelors degree in computer science?

So I'm 15 but I'm thinking ahead and was wondering if I could get some help. Can you go straight from highschool to a college where you get a bachelors degree or do you hv to have something else like an associates? Also I want to take pre college classes at a community college to help when I go to... show more So I'm 15 but I'm thinking ahead and was wondering if I could get some help.
Can you go straight from highschool to a college where you get a bachelors degree or do you hv to have something else like an associates?
Also I want to take pre college classes at a community college to help when I go to college.
If I'm aiming at a bachelors degree in computer science what are some pre college classes I could take?
Also anybody know of really good colleges in Texas that specialize in computer science?