How to bring my pot smoking, beer drinking mom to rehab or institution?

My white mother in her 50,s has a full time job and spends money on beer whenever she can, she spends money on pot and smokes it in my fathers rented house. She becomes seductive ,crazy , assaulting,violent, harassing, she is his exwife. Her tone is manipulative, shes hurtful,she attacks my father violenty and... show more My white mother in her 50,s has a full time job and spends money on beer whenever she can, she spends money on pot and smokes it in my fathers rented house. She becomes seductive ,crazy , assaulting,violent, harassing, she is his exwife. Her tone is manipulative, shes hurtful,she attacks my father violenty and drags me in to conversations by her verbal aggressive violent tone and words.there more to say but with proof I'm collecting videos and sound recordings. Please write down anything I do to put her in rehab or a institution the area is in Florida. Any rehab number or any information will help. I'm a full time college student over 23 I haven't smoked in one year and 9 months. And by February it will be 2 and so on. Cops have been called but she guilts her way in staying and its just becoming worse for me and my father. Please. Write down something smart. And well worded.thanks