List of Horror movies? 10 points?

What are some horror movies that aren't SUPER scary. Like I wanna see one but I don't wanna be scared out of my mind for the rest of my life. Just a little bit scared while watching the movie. Nothing over the top or anything like that. I'm just scared that I'll watch a horror movie that'll scar... show more What are some horror movies that aren't SUPER scary. Like I wanna see one but I don't wanna be scared out of my mind for the rest of my life. Just a little bit scared while watching the movie. Nothing over the top or anything like that. I'm just scared that I'll watch a horror movie that'll scar me for life. There are a few movies that I wanted to see and when I went to see what the rating was I found out they were horror films under the genres. How scary is Sleepy Hollow (with Johnny Depp), Taken 1&2 (with Liam Neeson), and Cabin in the Woods (2011)? Thanks for all your feedback. Longest list gets voted best answer.
Update: Please add a little description with the movie, its rating, and score/rating not really sure what to call it (out of 10) Thanks! :D
Update 2: And I do NOT want any completely demonic movies. Thanks again.