What are the best jobs to have to join FBI "HRT SWAT" military or civilian jobs included?

Also if you know anything in this field of work or have any tips please inform me!

3 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's just FBI HRT. SWAT is state law enforcement, not federal.

    If you want to be HRT, join any branch of the military and volunteer to serve in their Special Operations i.e. SEALs, Special Forces, Rangers, MARSOC, or PJs. After serving, obtain a 4 year degree and then apply to become a FBI Special Agent. After a few years, apply for the HRT.

    Easy as that.

    Source(s): www.fbi.gov
    • Login to reply the answers
  • AJ
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

    Get into "Delta" Force. Guess who actually writes the book that HRT and swat follows? Guess who trains HRT?

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

    military training

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.