how do i get sleep without medication.?

Favorite Answer

I advise you if you do not do exercise to probobly try and do some exercise or even just going out and doing something does make your body tired and needy to sleep. If you do not exercise or go out and do stuff try drinking Chamomille which has a relaxing and drowzy effect ;)

Source(s): Myself
  • Stay up as late as possible and gradually fall asleep at certain times, working your way up to your desired bed time. During these periods of forced alertness, do something active to really tire yourself out before bed. All nighters aren't healthy, however, they're the best method I've found to help me get back on a regular sleeping schedule (when coupled with exercise).

A good day's work is followed by a good night's rest.

Bananas and pumpkin seeds are very good for insomnia, eat a couple of hours before bed, have a warm shower and perhaps some yoga and breathing exersices to help calm down before bed.

Chill out before bed, drink a milky drink, watch tv til u fall asleep listen to radio

soothing CD music. Magnesium/ calcium....