Accidently may have dirty talked a minor for a few lines. In state of Iowa?

I was talking with a girl on meetme and she initiated dirty talk. Without thinking I did it back. Happened for a few lines and I went to see what she said back and her messages to me and account was gone. I deleted my account right after cause that website is bad news. Now I'm feeling guilty and freaked out I may have dirty talk someone who's 17 or something. If it was reported or something. How long would it take for the police to contact me. Her profile pic was her wearing a bra as well, and she said she had a baby at some point if I recall.

What Im worried about it she did till me she was 17 and I forgot about it cause we talked for a while and I was at work.

Favorite Answer

It may technically be "Dissemination And Exhibition Of Obscene Material To Minors". But I've NEVER heard of anyone getting in trouble for such a small transgression. When people get in trouble for chatting with minors online, it alway seems to involve either pictures or plans to meet in real life.

If she told you in any way that she was not a minor then I wouldn't worry about it.

I HATE (and I don't use that word too often) it when girls pretend to be of legal age and they are minors.

It should be illegal for them to lie about it because only the guy gets in trouble assuming she is legal when she's not.

if she told you she was 17 then it wasnt an accident.