Sick after house being tented for termites!?

Wednesday my house was tented for termites and we were allowed to return Friday afternoon. They said they would open the windows and stuff to air it out but when we got back only the living room window and one upstairs bed room window was opened. Ever since we returned home we have all been feeling so sick.... show more Wednesday my house was tented for termites and we were allowed to return Friday afternoon. They said they would open the windows and stuff to air it out but when we got back only the living room window and one upstairs bed room window was opened. Ever since we returned home we have all been feeling so sick. Extremely bad headache, vomiting, sweating but freezing cold at the same time and very tired and fatigue. We live in a townhouse and the person that is in the unit next to us has been feeling sick also. Could it be an affect of the poison because it didn't seem like they aired the house out very well. This is the first time my house has been tented so I really don't know if this is normal or not. Thank you for any answers.
4 answers 4