GUYS and GIRLS..... period sex?

GUYS do you have sex with a girl when she is on her period? And diffrences? GIRLS do you have sex while on your period? Any diffrences? I personally always do, I've never encountered a boyfriend whom it bothered, don't see any diffrences might lessen cramps ,and need a shower after

• Best Answer

I also don't see what the problem is. Having sex is natural, and so are periods. And if you know any biology, periods prevent a girl from getting pregnant (HENCE, the reason why girl's talk about missed periods when they're pregnant) so you're guaranteed to not make the girl pregnant.

Yes, an orgasm can relieve cramping, but it can also push the dead blood further into your body. I did some research a while back that makes me a bit wary of sex on my cycle, and I don't recommend it. Do some reading on the subject.

Oh it bothers some guys and some guys don't care. It may make for a cool story. My boy picked up a bartender who was on her period, she didn't tell him until he got back to her place. She let him get it in the butt. She was a mature 40yr old Iranian, he was a young 23yr old. He now has a nickname that is a title. He is the 40yr old Iranian ***-blaster. Good times those were. Just saying, consider offering the turd cutter if the guy is grossed out. Good luck!

Source(s): Donny B.- I.A.B.

The Bible says not to do it then! A biker would say hell ya; I got my red wings!! Some women really get off on it? -they say it feels different?. but like u say -a shower close by is a must!!

I've done it once... Not planning on doing it again, shall I say more?

It was really wet... And it was all good until we turned on the lights. Looked like a murder scene.

• Rhyn

I'm a girl, and even I am grossed out by period sex. It's just... icky.

I dont think it could hurt in any way but it would be a bit messy dont you think. I wouldnt do it at all.

That's nasty, I don't want period blood on my ****. Wait a week.

It can work with LOTS of lubrication.

do it in the shower... problems solved haha