GUYS and GIRLS..... period sex?

GUYS do you have sex with a girl when she is on her period? And diffrences? GIRLS do you have sex while on your period? Any diffrences? I personally always do, I've never encountered a boyfriend whom it bothered, don't see any diffrences might lessen cramps ,and need a shower after

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I also don't see what the problem is. Having sex is natural, and so are periods. And if you know any biology, periods prevent a girl from getting pregnant (HENCE, the reason why girl's talk about missed periods when they're pregnant) so you're guaranteed to not make the girl pregnant.

• 7 years ago

Yes, an orgasm can relieve cramping, but it can also push the dead blood further into your body. I did some research a while back that makes me a bit wary of sex on my cycle, and I don't recommend it. Do some reading on the subject.

• 7 years ago

Oh it bothers some guys and some guys don't care. It may make for a cool story. My boy picked up a bartender who was on her period, she didn't tell him until he got back to her place. She let him get it in the butt. She was a mature 40yr old Iranian, he was a young 23yr old. He now has a nickname that is a title. He is the 40yr old Iranian ***-blaster. Good times those were. Just saying, consider offering the turd cutter if the guy is grossed out. Good luck!

Source(s): Donny B.- I.A.B.
  • 7 years ago

The Bible says not to do it then! A biker would say hell ya; I got my red wings!! Some women really get off on it? -they say it feels different?. but like u say -a shower close by is a must!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I've done it once... Not planning on doing it again, shall I say more?

It was really wet... And it was all good until we turned on the lights. Looked like a murder scene.

• Rhyn
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I'm a girl, and even I am grossed out by period sex. It's just... icky.

• 7 years ago

I dont think it could hurt in any way but it would be a bit messy dont you think. I wouldnt do it at all.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

That's nasty, I don't want period blood on my ****. Wait a week.

• 6 years ago

It can work with LOTS of lubrication.

• 7 years ago

do it in the shower... problems solved haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.