Worried I might have hit a car without knowing it?

I parked next to a concrete island on one side of me, and another car on the other side. As I was backing out, I stupidly turned my wheel too soon and hit the curb of the island. The owner of the car parked next to me ran out to see if I hit his car, but since he didn't say anything, I kept backing out and left. Do you think since he didn't say anything, I didn't hit his car? No damages or marks on my car, but I just feel like if I did hit his car, he would have yelled something...?

Favorite Answer

If you had hit his car, there is no way he would have let you leave.

As long as he din't call you out or anything you should be fine.

You are at fault too though. You should have left your car and checked the other guys car just to be sure that there were no damages. So that, he doesn't end up blaming you for something that someone else might have done to his car.

Source(s): Guru

I guess u just wait. If the police come to your house, yes u did hit the car

I'm guessing he was searching for scratches or dents, But when he turned around you were gone.