where can i buy a 49cc sticker?

I am looking for a 49cc sticker because i am planing on buy a nice 50cc scooter but, if I buy it i need a license and stuff do you think it would be less trouble if i just bought a sticker.

also do u think that a officer could tell if it was a 50cc or a 49cc if I change the sticker?

Favorite Answer

DUH

the VIN identifies the bike, the VIN is used on the registration document

the Document then tells the officer by doing a vehicle check that it is insured or if you have paid your duty.

If you happen to be in a location where a vehicle of that capacity doesn't have to have a registration certificate, then the importers documentation on the Customs and excise will give capacity

Do you really think it was that simple

Guys would be riding hayabusa's with 1,300 crossed out and - 1251 cc stickers on them

• Mark

Most 50cc scooter are actually 49cc.

promote the pocket motorcycle, and purchase him a actual 50 cc dirt motorcycle that's honestly functional has a bike. you'd be the coolest dad on the block. Pocket motorcycles are the razor scooters of the bike international only a fad and in no way in any respect functional.