Teens: Do you have school tomorrow?

I don't since it's finals week, and my finals are on Tues. and Wed.

BQ: What are you up to?

BQ: How are you feeling(Honestly)?

I'm listening to music. And I'm feeling not so good actually. Oh well.

Thanks for answering! :D

Favorite Answer

Yeah.

BQ: Just listening to music on youtube and answering questions on here.

BQ: I feel fine,

Hope you feel better :)

Yep, unfortunately. We don't have exams until the end of January. At least we just have two weeks before break.

BQ: I just got home from work a little while ago, so I'm basically just going to be lazy for the rest of the night.

BQ: Hm... could be better, could be worse. I'm always happy to be done with work, although I have to work right away again tomorrow after school. And then I'll be working every day next weekend, so I'm already kind of bummed about that. But I'm looking forward to break and I'm also anticipating not having a lot of schoolwork to do for a bit, since in one of my classes we just finished a huge project and in another one we just had a test. So that's nice. So basically... I guess I'm feeling kind of a mix of things... mostly just "meh."

Unfortunately.

BQ: Listening to music on pandora. Right now, it's "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. Once 10:30 rolls around I'll be watching The Nanny.

BQ: Ehh, kinda stressed.

Yeah. My finals are next week, I think.

BQ: Writing an essay. I was supposed to start writing it last Monday, and it's due tomorrow. Funnily, I'll probably still get an A.

BQ: Alright. Kind of amused, for some reason.

Yea and it sucks haha

BQ: Listening to music, old Lil Kim http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGKfNvFqoEg

Youtube thumbnail

&list=HL1355119013&index=8

BQ: Eh kinda like my world is fallin away... It hasn't been snowing a lot lately, barely at all actually, there's still a tad bit on the ground but really I'm gonna lose it if I don't go skiing soon which I will cus Squaw Valley is makin snow! :D AHHHH YEAAA!

• ?

Yes, unfortunately.

BQ: Browsing, Y answers, obviously.

BQ: Bored.

Yeah. My finals are next week.

BQ: Just got finished with homework!

BQ: I'm feeling meeeh. It's just one of those days where you over think everything

Yes. Unfortunately, I have to turn in a Spanish project.

BQ: chilling in bed. Suppost to be sleeping.

BQ: tired. Im lacking sleep.

Yes.

BQ- Nothing, really.

BQ- Content

I'm home schooled.. Soo..

BQ: Nothing really.

BQ: Depressed.