Why does he do this a lot?

At least once a month we go to visit my moms friend, they live kinda far away.

She has a son and a daughter, her son is around the same age as me, I'm 15 he's 14.

When our parents get together they usually want us to go play a game or something in the other room because they're talking and having a drink and stuff and they don't want teenagers and little kids around.

The little kids run off and do whatever lol

But then since we are the only teenagers we hang out, so everytime I go to his room to play wii or something, he doesn't want me to :\

And whenever I have to leave the room to see what the little kids are doing he follows me stands behind me and usually puts his arms around my rib cage area or puts his arms around my shoulders.

I just laugh because I don't know what else to do!

He likes to randomly poke me in my sides a lot and wants me to lay down so he can tickle me

It's really weird xD

He squeezes my sides a lot

And he stares at my chest very often

He also likes play fighting a lot

When his sister is in the room she just smiles and leaves.

Why does he touch me so much?

When eve people ask him of he likes me he just says no he doesn't.

My friends have all met him and they all come up with the same assumption :\

>.<

Thanx in advance

No rude answers please ^.^

I reposted my question...again

Favorite Answer

It's not clear to me if you like how he behaves or not. If you're not the touchy-feely type or don't like play physical contact games, then you need to draw the line and tell him. Some people are like that, and like making contact with people because they were raised this way, there's nothing wrong, but they have a problem and don't always know when to stop unless you tell them to. It doesn't matter what your friends think, but what you feel right about. If his behavior is getting on your nerves, tell him you can be friends but you don't appreciate it, and be firm and serious about it. If he doesn't stop then you have to talk to your parents.

Well hes 14 still i know thats teenager but thats still young maybe he still has kid in him

Or he just plays alot

He might like you but only time can tell

He totally likes you. Maybe he just doesn't want to admit it to friends because he doesn't want word to get back to you & be embarrassed if you don't like him back. It definitely sounds like he likes you though, maybe he's just too immature to actually do anything about it except be touchy & flirty.

All signs point to ----------> YES he likes you!

Those are all of the signs of flirting, and I think it's cute. he is trying to send you a message by doing those things. Respond to them to help him know how you feel :)