What is considered "skinny" for a 6'2" girl?

I know you aren't supposed to "compare" yourself to other people, but at least in terms of weight I'm so tall that I have no reference point to see what's "normal" for other people.

People always say that I'm skinny, and I don't ever bring up the subject so I don't think they're lying, but is it possible that I could look skinny at 160 lbs? I admittedly have a very warped body image, but I'm just wondering if it's even possible for me to be skinny at a weight most people would be horrified to reach.

I'm long and tall, so maybe it could be creating an illusion, I don't know. Is it at all possible that 160 lbs could be skinny for 6'2"? I'm a size 6 or 8, which I definitely know isn't skinny... I just don't know! What would you consider skinny for this height?

Sorry I'm so concerned. I admit I'm overly worried about it. Thanks for any opinions :)

Favorite Answer

I think it's skinny but healthy skinny. The people who are horrified to reach 160 lbs are an average height like 5'2", 5'3", or 5'4", it would be equivalent to you weighing about 230 lbs.

PS: I bet you're amazingly beautiful. I wish I could see a picture to see. But I bet you look great!

You sound more 'long' than skinny. Which is cool. If you have a small c-cup or less, could lend to your longness. 160 is healthy, even for a 6'2" IMHO.

• T

Anything 170 lbs or under would be slender/thin for a girl who is 6'2". Anything under 145 lbs is too thin.

Source(s): student nurse

6'2" is pretty tall for a girl :) - I'd say 125lbs would look skinny but good & 135lbs would still be slimmer than most