Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 8 years ago

How to get allot of views on youtube?

I put as much of "Tags" as I can on all my videos.Share my videos to over my thousand of friends on facebook,post it on facebook pages,and I still don't get allot of views.

This channel is my historical channel ONLY: sheriselitz100

@♠Spadez♠ where is the youtube forum at?

I don't want 2 have 2 pay 2 get views if I do then It will have 2 b with my mobile number!

• John
    Favorite Answer

Look for tips in the YouTube Creator Playbook:

http://www.youtube.com/yt/playbook/index.html

Have you tried looking for YouTube forums? These are used to share videos with people around the world in a smaller setting. Who knows, maybe you will have better luck showing other countries.

Just remember it's not easy to start a new channel. It takes quite a long time to get big.

positioned a link on facebook in case you have one, get acquaintances and family individuals to show screen and deliver out hyperlinks, wahts your username? mine is countryfan1976, yuou seem at mine and ill seem at yours, ...we boith can get hundreds of thousands rapid....with a bit of luck. mine arent humorous, in simple terms random thngs i record of myself with my new camcorder. what style of camcorder do you have?

Two words...Panty Dance