Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How can anybody look at gay couples and approve of them getting married?

http://machosmag-girls.com/uploads/142/1.jpg

Are you honestly telling me that you approve of this immoral behavior?

• David
    Favorite Answer

I am an ER physician. I have seen patients admitted who were dying, and when their families showed up they were able to exclude the patients' same sex partners from contact because they did not approve of the relationship. Because there is no marriage, homophobic families are able to prevent the dying person from being comforted by the one person they love and are loved by.

That is simply not right.

Who cares what they do when alone? It isn't my business, nor is it yours. What is our business is that these people are denied equal protection under the law, period.

So, yes, I am telling you I approve of same sex marriage. It does not put my own thirty six years of marriage at risk, and I am in no way threatened. Even if I were, the Constitution guarantees each of us equal treatment under the law.

First of all, Almost everyone here knows you do not have a conservative DROP of blood in you. How? conservatives KNOW how to spell Patriot!

Second, yu are JUST the kind of moron to find girl-on-girl a turn-on. thinking that two girls getting it on are just hungry for a man, when that is the FARTHEST thing from their minds.

You'd be OK with them getting married, and living next door, right? unless you have ever lived next door to lesbians before. the fight LITERALLY like cats and dogs!.

• Bobbay

you should not have to approve any type of marriage as long as it has nothing to do with you. Personally, I don't approve of gay marriage. But i don't think I should stop it from happening. what other people do with their lives is none of my concern. If it works for them, then that's fine. so long as no money comes out of my wallet because of it.

i'm adverse to gay Marriage. because i trust that's un familiar and also if between the couples have little ones (or they get IVF or undertake) that's unfair to the little ones as they desire a mom and a father or they could change into no longer 'familiar' also because that's adverse to my faith

• Steve

Regardless of sexual orientation, I am very opposed to public displays of overly amorous nature. Intimacies should be intimate. I morally believe that it is not for me to judge anothers perceived transgressions.( indiscretion is always open to criticism)

Simply because like good conservatives would think, it`s their freedom to keep government out of our lives and apply that to everyone. We should mind our own business if we are not involved in their relationship. I condone freedom to live and let live.

What healthy American male does NOT get turned on by Lesbians???

You show me one...and I will show you a LIAR!!!

Egypt's first born. Amalikites. Flood. She bears sent to murder 42 children.

America is a country filled with baby killer worshipers...as far as immorality goes, homosexuality pales in comparison to baby killer worship.

Now bring on the Lezzies!!

Some can because they do not believe in what marriage means.

Marriage is between a man and woman under God. Whether or not he is real doesn't matter. When I was an atheist, I still had this stance. I am not basing this choice off my religion, but religion itself.

-sigh-

I find nothing abhorrent of homosexuals. What they do in the privacy of their home should remain in the privacy of their own home. I wish the activists would stop parading it and promoting it in public life.

Aside from all that, Marriage serves a purpose that only a man and a woman can fulfill.

• EviL

I simply do not care what people do unless they try to hurt me or mine then they no matter who it is got some issues.