How long did it take you to get over your first love,kiss,partner ?

Yes, the first girl I asked out was my first girlfriend my first kiss the first person I said "I love you" to, and the first person I had sex with. everything was awesome but like every other relationship we began to fall apart. But I tried to save us I had got her a promise ring one that I knew she would love. But the vary same day I planned to give it to her she broke my heart so I had to brake hers. We lasted over a year and a half. it's been about 5 months since I left her.

So I have been told that how ever long you have dated someone that is how long it will take to get over them. I really hope that not true because I don't want to wait a year to move on from her.

How long did it take you ?

Favorite Answer

It varies from person to person, so e get over it quick others fall into depression. I have 2+ yr relationship before and we had to break up cuz he had to move away. It took about 2 months to get over him. A relationship that lasts a week I can get over in a day or less. Depends on how sensitive u are, etc