James
James asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 8 years ago

Does your future make you happy?

I just realized that what makes me happy, is my future.

What awaits me is more than endearing. What about you, does it makes you happy or sad? Why and why not? Thank you :)

Favorite Answer

Honestly my future makes me happy and sad.Happy because I'm getting closer to my dreams, and the freedom to be who I want to be. Sad, because I can't see the future, and I have no idea if my future will actually make me happy.

Not always but in the end yes, if I did some progress in my past and future is looking good.

While none of us know for certain what the future will hold, I do believe that I have much yet to accomplish, much to do with and for others. This brings me satisfaction, hope, and happiness.

• Sol

That's iffy for me...I want to be a philosopher but in this society they don't make money for a living. So that's problematic.

I'm good at math, but I do NOT want to do math my whole life...way too boring. I can't see myself doing anything but philosophy because I'm simply really interested in understanding life and its lessons.

it's always sad no matter you do because when you and your closest people you are affiliated with passes, no one will remember about you, and will be as though you never existed

Not always, depends on how you see it.

For example, I am one second closer to death.

Not always.