things that guys do that girls don't like?

what are some things guys do that girls don't like? things that can be seen as a turn off.

Favorite Answer

Sag, swag, use no grammar, act different in front of your friends, flirt with other girls in front of us, flirt with multiple girls at a time, PDA past a peck, man ho-ishness.

Basically, if you are a real man you'll be fine.

Source(s): I'm a girl.

I personally hate girls I'm every way possible They call every guy creepy They think all guys are checking them out They block people on Facebook for no reason They are scary They do nothing but talk about how they hate other girls They are completely useless and can't do sh¡t to defend themselves They use nerdy/smart guys as tools to get their work done They only date the weed loving junkies that get high in the bathroom They can't drive for sh¡t They don't understand social anxiety They never text back They give out FAKE numbers They always beat around the bush They have random fits of rage They all love the same f*cking guy They can't take a joke Their voices are high and annoying They fangirl over things too much They scream like a dying cow They make themselves throw up They hate people who crush on them ...I could probably go on forever, but I won't. As long as you cease to exist, you should be fine!

Things Girls Like In Guys

porn watching, farting, sleeping with LOTS of women, lying, cheating, hitting someone, getting jealous or clingy, being TOO open, wanting to hangout 2/4 (clingy like I said), pretty much everyone below me said what guy's do that annoy us, not saying women don't do annoying things either but we don't necessarily do disgusting things. Oh and the most annoying thing is when guys say "I'm a man, it's what we do" you don't have to be like everyone else, what we said "I'm a women, it's what we do" no it's what YOU do, we're all different people, just cause you're man doesn't mean you have to masturbate or not have emotions or cry, or not have self control.

Source(s): I'm a women/have had lots of relationships
  • Adair

Behave arrogantly

Objectify girls

Behave selfishly

Behave as though they're surperior

Belch and fart

Keep quiet when a guy is cheating on his girlfriend

Be too jealous

Smother us

Not stand up for himself, friends, family, or the girl

Talk constantly

Be inconsiderate

Be neglectful

Be mean, esp to animals and little ones

Not take care of a messy situation he's in

Not take the time to look good

Refuse to express himself emotionally and creatively

Sit around

Things Girls Dont Like

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): guys girls don 39 like: https://tinyurl.im/Pe2HL

Acting different in front of friends, that's a BIG one!

Making fun of people.

Bad breath

Not showering, like greasy hair or smelling bad:)

Source(s): :)

1.) Talk themselves up too much or are shovenous/narcissists. (Just date your mirror already!!!)

2.) Whenever guys wolf-whistle at me. (I'm a young woman, not a dog...)

3.) When guys sagg their pants. (You and your boys may think that look is "gangsta," but to us it just screams, "I'm trying too hard to get attention and I'm in desperate need of a belt!!" and we really don't care to see your boxers with the red lips pattern all over it..)

4.) When guys don't have the guts to ask you out and play mind games. (This gets old FAST....real fast...)

5.) When guys think they can have a "two-for-one" discount. (I get this ALL THE TIME as a twin and it irks me! I've shared everything with my twin sister, including a WOMB. I refuse to share a man!!!)

6.) When men are not honest with us and lie to us/cheat on us. (Need I say more?)

7.) Men who do not act like gentlemen. (This kind of goes hand-in-hand with #2. A true gentleman should be chivalrous. This means that you give up your seat for a woman when there are none, hold the door open for her, carry her bags for her if they are too heavy, protect them, NOT curse in the presence of a lady, and treats her like gold!)

8.) Guys who use the "R" word out of context. ("That is SO retarded!"--And YOU are so ignorant! That term is not meant to denote unintelligence, but to describe someone with that particular branch of special needs.)

9.) Men who don't try. (Have you heard of a comb? Brushed your teeth? Do you think about what you wear, or just throw it on with a shrug?)

10.) Men who expect women to do everything for them in a relationship. (If I called you and asked you out this time, the next time it is your turn to do the asking. You don't just say, "Call me when you want to go out again."

11.) Men who don't have jobs or aspirations for the future. (A man who doesn't know nor does he have plans or set goals for the future will not be a good provider, father and husband.... Heck, if he can't see where he will be in 20 years, there is no way he will be able to see ME in his future!)

12.) When men aren't religious in some fashion. (It is easy to walk around not believing in anything, but to submit the outcome of your life to a higher power says something about your character and your morals.)

Source(s): My opinion...

Not be honest with you, Acting immature for example: saying discussing stuff like all the time, not acting there age. Acting like a big tuff guy. Being a jerk to all the girls. saying swag for everything (BTW i absolutely HATE guys that say stuff like that and Yolo... other girls do too) Saying lies to make them look cooler.

Just some stuff that i dislike.

Acting immature, like doing really stupid stuff that you know guy your age wouldn't do. Having a bad odor or bad breath. Being the center or attention all the time. Taking advantage of your girlfriend.