Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 8 years ago

Modern-Day Assassin's Creed outfit - what can I do for the coat?

Okay, I'm going to put together a modern-day Assassin's Creed outfit, and I need to start gathering the things I need. I would like to start with the Assassin coat. I will either make the coat myself or buy a custom-made one on my own, but only as an absolute last resort. I'm also aware of the Kenway jacket, which has a slightly better price than most of the regular Assassin's Creed costumes, and which I am also considering buying if I can. However, before I resort to any of that, I would like to try and get a coat that is close enough to the Assassin coat that I would only have to make some slight changes in order to make it look like an actual Assassin costume. Please don't direct me to any of the Assassin's Creed hoodies, but any ideas you might have other than that would be appreciated. Again, I would like to know if there are any coats/jackets/cloaks/whatever out there that are close enough to the Assassin costume that I would only have to make some slight changes. Please respond seriously.

Favorite Answer

Have you checked out Cosplay.com's forums? They always provide good advice especially for a costume like this.